Saturday, April 27, 2013

Going Back: 1285 Days-1304 Days

Photos from our Arizona vacation!

March 25th-
At the airport, ready to go!
Airport! ✈ #PicTapGo

Excited to see grandma! #PicTapGo

Headed to Denver to catch the next flight.
Headed to Denver! #PicTapGo

#PicTapGo

It was a late flight.
Thank goodness!!  #PicTapGo

March 26th-
Before:
IMG_0619 - Version 2

IMG_0620

IMG_0622

Showed up an hour early for my hair appointment (go me!) so I grabbed some Jamba Juice while I wait! #PicTapGo

After:
IMG_0625

IMG_0628

New hurr!  #pictapgo

Got to go out with my husband last night (and of course forgot to take a photo of us) for the first time in....yea. That long. #datenight #pictapgo

Before and after. Cannot believe how much hair we chopped off today!  #PicTapGo

March 28th:
Eating at Rubio's, one of my favorite Mexican food places!
Lucy wanted to cut her own quesadilla. #PicTapGo

Wearing some of my old shirts
Ari found some of my old clothes. #themisfits #pictapgo

Lucy found a shirt too! #straycats #briansetzer #pictapgo

March 29th:
Heading over to have breakfast with Grammy and Aunt Shelley
Love him  #love #husband #pictapgo

IMG_0631

IMG_0632 - Version 3

IMG_0637 - Version 2

IMG_0650

IMG_0651

IMG_0653

Breakfast at Jon's Grammy's house! #PicTapGo

@jonb421 asked her if she would like some waffle with her butter. #PicTapGo

Had a great breakfast with Shelley and Grammy. #PicTapGo

IMG_0683

IMG_0688

IMG_0691

@tybush and youngest niece Ruby

IMG_0700

IMG_0701

Uncle @tybush holding Ruby for the first time! #PicTapGo

@tybush #PicTapGo

Ari and Grandpa
Ari and grandpa. #PicTapGo

Waiting in line to see the Easter Bunny
Waiting in line for the Easter bunny! #babysfirstyear #pictapgo

Easter bunny. I had to sneak these because you aren't supposed to take your own photos lol. #PicTapGo

It took me 10 minutes to convince her to sit next to the bunny, but after it was over, she was all buddy buddy. #pictapgo

Happy Easter! #pictapgo

Easter 2013 photo
Easter picture 2013 #PicTapGo

March 30th-
Lucy found Ari's skates
She found a pair of skates that my mom bought for Ari (but they were too small), put them on, and tried to stand up. Grandma caught we her just in time! #latergram #pictapgo

Renaissance Festival!
IMG_0704

IMG_0706

IMG_0714

IMG_0717

IMG_0718

IMG_0719

IMG_0708

#renaissancefestival #pictapgo

Not too many photos of this cranky little lady. She was contrary to just about everything except going down the slide and swinging on the swings. #renaissancefestival #pictapgo

Found this on my phone from the Renaissance Festival #latergram #pictapgo

Best part of going to the festival
IMG_0720

IMG_0722

IMG_0729

IMG_0731

IMG_0735

IMG_0736

IMG_0738

IMG_0740

IMG_0742

IMG_0743

IMG_0744

IMG_0746

IMG_0756

Chocolate covered strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries #renaissancefestival #pictapgo

Visiting Grandpa Irving
From last night. RuRu and grandpa Irving #babysfirstyear #latergram #PicTapGo

March 31st-
Easter! Sadly I got no photos of the girls getting their baskets because they did it while Jon and I were still asleep :(
Easter baskets! Simple. The green bag is Jon's (the bunny brought him nice shaving stuff) #PicTapGo

Eggs. #PicTapGo

Easter service at Highlands Church
Easter service at Highlands. #PicTapGo

Egg hunt at church
Egg hunt at church #PicTapGo

She got eggs for herself and Lucy (who missed the hunt because it was over before Jon even got her out of class). #PicTapGo

My husband in a suit holding his pretty little girl #PicTapGo @jonb421

Blessed to be with AZ family this Easter #pictapgo

@tybush and Ari #PicTapGo

@tybush and Ruby #pictapgo

After we ate lunch at Grammy's house....
@jonb421  #PicTapGo

Easter at the Adams' house. They rented a petting zoo!
Looked out in the backyard, spotted an alpaca. NBD. #easter #pictapgo

IMG_0783

IMG_0788

IMG_0797

IMG_0798

IMG_0800

IMG_0801

IMG_0804

IMG_0805

IMG_0808

IMG_0812

IMG_0813

IMG_0817

IMG_0823

April 2nd-
Going for a ride in daddy's Falcon!
IMG_0929

IMG_0931

IMG_0934

IMG_0942

IMG_0947

IMG_0949

IMG_0962

IMG_0971

IMG_0972

IMG_0973

IMG_0976

IMG_0977

IMG_0979

Not sure what was going on here, but they all looked concerned.
IMG_0984

IMG_0993

IMG_0999

IMG_1009

IMG_1011

Going for a walk with grandma
IMG_1014

April 3rd-
Snuggles with Grandpa
Ari and grandpa #PicTapGo

Grandpa and all of his granddaughters ❤ #grandpa #granddaughter #pictapgo

Grand kids❤ #pictapgo

April 4th-
The girls help daddy wash his truck
Helping daddy wash his truck #vacation #pictapgo

Daddy's helpers #pictapgo @jonb421

"I help wash daddy truck!" @jonb421 #PicTapGo

@jonb421's 1962 Ford F100 #pictapgo #1962 #ford

 #husband

Dancing at Nordstrom while daddy shops for a suit
Dancing at Nordstrom #PicTapGo

Ruby meets some of our best friends
RuRu and her Auntie Kate ❤ #babysfirstyear #pictapgo

The Aunties! #babysfirstyear #PicTapGo

April 5th-
My 27th Birthday! I had a great day. I got to go shopping with my husband (alone!), got a cake and presents from my kids, and felt surrounded by love and blessings. I have high hopes for 27 :)
27! #birthday #PicTapGo

The husband and I  #pictapgo

Lunch!
Birthday lunch  #pictapgo #birthday

IMG_1021

The birthday cake Ari picked for me  #birthday #pictapgo

#PicTapGo

From my #birthday, waiting for cake! #latergram #pictapgo

Blurry, but I got all of my loves in one shot #birthday #latergram #PicTapGo

My whole side of the family (barely lol)! #birthday #latergram #PicTapGo

Dinner (I did eat food on my birthday, I promise)!
His and hers #birthday #PicTapGo

April 6th-
Playdate/mommydate with my friend Emily and her daughter Natalie! Natalie and Ari have been friends since Natalie was 6 months old and Ari was one year. Each year when we go home to visit, we try to get an updated photo of the two of them.

Photos/collages were taken and made by Emily:
Ari and Nat, forever friends  Photo by @emelee_b #pictapgo

 Photo by @emelee_b #pictapgo

Three years ago and now. Photo by @emelee_b #pictapgo

Ru loved Natalie!
RuRu made a new friend! @emelee_b's daughter Natalie  #pictapgo #babysfirstyear

Tickle feet! #PicTapGo @emelee_b

 #PicTapGo @emelee_b

She fell asleep on her own like this
Ruby passed out at the park on Saturday during our play date with @emelee_b #latergram #pictapgo

April 8th-
Dinner and birthday celebration with our friends Missy and Rick (who I sadly got no photos of). Homemade ice cream cake!
My yummy strawberry ice cream birthday cake from @missmuse06 #birthday #pictapgo

This was yum!  #birthday #PicTapGo @missmuse06

April 9th-
Time to say goodbye :(
IMG_1033

IMG_1046

IMG_1047

IMG_1048

IMG_1050

IMG_1056

IMG_1057

IMG_1061

Lucy didn't want to say goodbye :(
IMG_1063

IMG_1065

IMG_1076

The kids were an absolute DREAM on the flights home. I was so proud of them, especially since I know it's incredibly difficult for them to say goodbye to their grandparents.
Yesssss!  #PicTapGo

She looks really grumpy, but she was just being silly
These are the faces I get for photos now #sixgoingonsixteen  #PicTapGo

#pictapgo #sixgoingonsixteen

The day after we returned to AZ, I went up to Maryland to visit my friend Lisa and her new baby Maxine Sarah Kaida! I was supposed to be there for Max's birth, but Lisa went into labor the day that we left and it nearly killed me to have to wait two whole weeks to snuggle this precious little girl!

(Ignore my giant head)
TEENY TINY BABY SNUGGLES!!!!!

Sweet baby girl #PicTapGo

Getting in my newborn snuggles with Maxie! #pictapgo

Ru and her favorite Lisa!
@lisamew and Ruby Ru!  #babysfirstyear #pictapgo

Love
IMG_1081

IMG_1088

IMG_1089 copy

IMG_1091 - Version 2 copy

Max and Ruby. Ruby and Max.
IMG_1093

IMG_1095

IMG_1098

IMG_1099

Yup, we kept taking pictures! So mean.
IMG_1100

maxandruby

IMG_1105





No comments:

Post a Comment