Wednesday, September 18, 2013

1462 Days

Four years goes by so quickly.......

Husband and wife
wedding

First anniversary
IMG_3503

I was about seven months pregnant with Lucy. We left Arianna with our neighbor so that we could go to Ruth's Chris for dinner (which is kind of "our place" since Jon took me there on our second date. On our first date, I paid for his food. I point this out only because it drives him crazy that I did it.)

Second anniversary
Jonyearbooksarahyearbook

Um, yea....sadly, I don't have a photo of us on our second anniversary. We didn't end up going out or doing anything because the kids were both sick and with Jon's crazy work schedule, we never got a chance to make up for it. Hooray for two years of marriage though!

Third anniversary
3 years ❤

I was seven months pregnant with Ruby. Ari and Lucy stayed with Uncle Bob and Aunt JoAnn while we went to Ruth's Chris again and had our entire meal paid for by Sean Hannity (he's a friend of Jon's.)

❤FOUR YEARS❤

In the past year, we suffered the loss of a beloved family member, welcomed a new baby, became HMX/Marine 1 "survivors" (though it was not NEARLY as bad as people made it out to be), got through two months of Recruiter's School, made a cross country move, bought a house, and survived the first month and a half of the dreaded "first year of recruiting!" I am so fortunate to have found my lover, my best friend, my soulmate, and the calm to my storm. I love this man and I can't imagine growing old with anybody else.

Ruby's birth
IMG_8443

IMG_8456

_DSC2985

AZ vacation
Love him  #love #husband #pictapgo

On my birthday
The husband and I  #pictapgo

The day after Jon got back from Recruiter's School
 #pictapgo_app

So happy he is home  #pictapgo_app

Day 3- best part of your day. When my love comes home after working all day to provide for our family.  #pictapgo_app #photoadayjuly

4th of July
Ari is feeling better so we're headed out to watch some fireworks  #pictapgo_app #fourthofjuly

Checking out of Quantico
This man  #pictapgo_app

One of our first few days in Arizona
Lover #husband #pictapgo_app

Headed to church
Headed to church! ⛪ #vscocam

 #vscocam

The photo above is the most recent one I have of us together since I currently only get to see him about once a week, but that will be changing VERY soon as......WE ARE NOW HOMEOWNERS!!!!! We closed today and picked up the keys. We are having the carpet replaced and as soon as that's done, we will be able to move in (fingers crossed for sometime next week and photos will be coming soon). We can't wait to get up there so that he can actually come home every night and our family can be together again. I can't wait to see what the coming year brings to our marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment