Monday, March 31, 2014

1656 Days


MARCH RECAP

Sleepy
Somebody was too tired to make it to the bedroom for her nap #bushfamily5

Crazy hair day
Crazy hair day at school! #bushfamily5

Wear your baby
Stash shot. I might be a fan of gears. #natibaby #babywearing #carrythem

What happens when I try to eat anything. My food gets stolen
Jon got me a breakfast sandwich and I think I got one bite before everyone helped themselves. #bushfamilyfive
Bagel in one hand, egg in the other. #bushfamilyfive

Grandpas!
Girls and their grandpas #bushfamilyfive

Lucy found some lipgloss
Lucy found Ari's purple lipgloss. #bushfamilyfive

Crazy hat day at school
Hamburger hat for crazy hat day!  #bushfamilyfive

Mommy and Ari lunch and shopping day
Shopping! #bushfamilyfive
Another lunch date/girl's day with my favorite oldest girl #bushfamilyfive

New hair!
Gettin mah hairs redone #selfie #bushfamilyfive

Daddy and baby
Such a cuddler #bushfamilyfive

Mama and baby
Mama and Ru #bushfamilyfive
Not pleased that she can't have the phone. #bushfamilyfive

Renaissance Festival with Ari
Whenever the Renaissance Festival comes around, I wish I had long hair. #bushfamilyfive

Bungee jumping #bushfamilyfive

Mythology and fairy tale walk through. #bushfamilyfive #renaissancefestivalaz

Time Traveler Weekend! I want to go in costume next year.
Time traveler weekend at the Renaissance Festival! #whovian #doctorwho #tardis #k9 #renaissancefestivalaz
Went to the Renaissance Festival today and found out that it's time traveler weekend! #doctorwho #whovian #tardis

K9!
K9! #doctorwho #whovian #k9

No comments:

Post a Comment