Good morning!
We are in Virginia! We arrived yesterday after, what seemed like, a very short six hour drive. Today we are going house hunting so PLEASE send lots of prayers, good thoughts, and luck our way. I'm in a good mood and I feel good about today so let's hope that's a good sign. I'm just so happy to be in a big city. Jon and I went to Tyson Corner Mall last night and it was so fun! Being from Arizona (the land of 1,000 malls) I never in a million years thought I would be excited about going to the mall, but that's what living in New Bern, NC will do to a person.
Here are the pictures that I have been promising for the past two weeks! I am still getting used to editing photos on my Macbook Pro, but so I far I LOVE it. It far surpasses my old HP as far as graphics go and I love the way my pictures are coming out.
We are in Virginia! We arrived yesterday after, what seemed like, a very short six hour drive. Today we are going house hunting so PLEASE send lots of prayers, good thoughts, and luck our way. I'm in a good mood and I feel good about today so let's hope that's a good sign. I'm just so happy to be in a big city. Jon and I went to Tyson Corner Mall last night and it was so fun! Being from Arizona (the land of 1,000 malls) I never in a million years thought I would be excited about going to the mall, but that's what living in New Bern, NC will do to a person.
Here are the pictures that I have been promising for the past two weeks! I am still getting used to editing photos on my Macbook Pro, but so I far I LOVE it. It far surpasses my old HP as far as graphics go and I love the way my pictures are coming out.
Daddy and Ari


Our girl being silly






































No comments:
Post a Comment