Thursday, March 25, 2010

188 Days

We are in Virginia and finally got our internet hooked up today meaning I will once again be able to start posting regularly.

I apologize in advance, but I have once again lost my phone! Not only have I lost my phone, but I've lost my charger as well so once I find my (most likely dead) phone, I still won't be able to use it. This is what happens when you move (or at least, this is what happens when *I* move). At this time, the Great Phone Search March 2010 has been called off and I'm waiting for it to come to me. It usually turns up when I stop looking so I'm hoping that it will find it's way back soon. In the meantime, I can be reached via e-mail.

I haven't taken a ton of pictures of the new place yet, but here are some pictures from the past week.

Arianna and Caleb enjoying the ramp on the Uhaul


Last time playing with her best friends in NC :(




New Bern house after we got it all cleared out


Arianna at the playground at our new place











No comments:

Post a Comment