First, one from yesterday. Jon and Arianna were playing with the fan that we're using to dry out the ceiling,

Today, Jon and I took Arianna for a long overdue, and MUCH needed haircut! I had been trimming her bangs on my own, but she's gotten increasingly more wiggly and even more impatient and I'm always afraid I'm going to end up nicking her forehead or eyeball. Alas, it was time to hand the job over to a professional.
We took her to Cartoon Cuts in Farifax and they did a good job! They didn't have the fun chairs like our Cool Cuts salon in AZ, but she didn't seem to notice. We got there and had about a 20 minute wait. She was busy playing with the toys and watching Dora on the waiting room television, but I managed to get one last pic of her hair before the cut,
We took her to Cartoon Cuts in Farifax and they did a good job! They didn't have the fun chairs like our Cool Cuts salon in AZ, but she didn't seem to notice. We got there and had about a 20 minute wait. She was busy playing with the toys and watching Dora on the waiting room television, but I managed to get one last pic of her hair before the cut,
You can see she was thrilled with having to pose for me

The lady who cut her hair was nice and got the job done quickly. When she saw my bust out my Big Camera, she asked if this was Arianna's first hair cut and I had to explain that, no, it wasn't. I just take pictures. Of everything. All the time. Luckily, kid-oriented salons are used to parents with cameras ;)
Time for the haircut!



Trimming the bangs




She got barretts!

All finished!


I LOVE how the cut turned out! It's nice to be able to see her eyes again and not have the back of her hair look so unruly :)

























No comments:
Post a Comment