The Bush Family has moved!

"What!? You didn't tell anyone you were moving!"
Oh we're full of surprises over here!
Oh we're full of surprises over here!
"But Sarah, you swore on Godiva chocolate that you would not be moving again for another three years!"
I know, I know! I hate sorting and packing, figuring out what to keep and what to get rid of, hauling stuff into a truck, going from one place to another and then having to unpack and get settled. Oh and waiting for the cable and internet to get turned on. I don't like that either. It's all such a pain. Thankfully this move required none of that!
"Wait...you are confusing me. Where did you move to? What is your new address so I can send you lots of Godiva chocolate and maybe a new vacuum?"
http://www.bushfamilyfour.com
.......
Are you still with me? If not, we haven't really moved, at least not our physical selves. Some of you may have already noticed that we have a new blog address! I've been wanting to do this for a while, but hadn't because I really want sure if it was necessary to purchase a domain just for my personal blog. I have a lot of friends and family who follow us though and often times people just can't remember our blog address and end up having to text me or call me to get it. While I certainly don't mind giving it out to whoever needs it, I would hate for certain family members (like our grandparents) to miss out on seeing updates because I wasn't able to answer somebody's call or text in time. I am also really good at forgetting to charge my phone and it often dies without me even noticing until I go to use it. In fact....oops. I apologize if you have been trying to contact me today, I am plugging my phone in now! You see why this has become necessary?
The Bush Fam[ily] is still being published through Blogger meaning that if you type in the old address it will just redirect you to the new one. So if you already have the old page bookmarked, there is really no need to update it unless you want to. I am simply hoping that www.bushfamilyfour.com will be just a little bit easier for people to remember than www.bush091809.blogspot.com. So you see, I did this for you. Your chances of being able to remember my blog address and therefore see my family's photos at any given time have just been maximized! Pretty great, eh? ;)
Oh and our home address is still the same if you actually do want to send Godiva chocolates and/or a new vacuum. Far be it from me to decline such kind offers. I could never be so rude ;)
***UPDATE AS OF JUNE 2012***
We have moved again due to the new addition to our family! We can now be found at www.bushfamilyfive.com Make sure you bookmark the new URL because the old one will no longer work.
I know, I know! I hate sorting and packing, figuring out what to keep and what to get rid of, hauling stuff into a truck, going from one place to another and then having to unpack and get settled. Oh and waiting for the cable and internet to get turned on. I don't like that either. It's all such a pain. Thankfully this move required none of that!
"Wait...you are confusing me. Where did you move to? What is your new address so I can send you lots of Godiva chocolate and maybe a new vacuum?"
http://www.bushfamilyfour.com
.......
Are you still with me? If not, we haven't really moved, at least not our physical selves. Some of you may have already noticed that we have a new blog address! I've been wanting to do this for a while, but hadn't because I really want sure if it was necessary to purchase a domain just for my personal blog. I have a lot of friends and family who follow us though and often times people just can't remember our blog address and end up having to text me or call me to get it. While I certainly don't mind giving it out to whoever needs it, I would hate for certain family members (like our grandparents) to miss out on seeing updates because I wasn't able to answer somebody's call or text in time. I am also really good at forgetting to charge my phone and it often dies without me even noticing until I go to use it. In fact....oops. I apologize if you have been trying to contact me today, I am plugging my phone in now! You see why this has become necessary?
The Bush Fam[ily] is still being published through Blogger meaning that if you type in the old address it will just redirect you to the new one. So if you already have the old page bookmarked, there is really no need to update it unless you want to. I am simply hoping that www.bushfamilyfour.com will be just a little bit easier for people to remember than www.bush091809.blogspot.com. So you see, I did this for you. Your chances of being able to remember my blog address and therefore see my family's photos at any given time have just been maximized! Pretty great, eh? ;)
Oh and our home address is still the same if you actually do want to send Godiva chocolates and/or a new vacuum. Far be it from me to decline such kind offers. I could never be so rude ;)
***UPDATE AS OF JUNE 2012***
We have moved again due to the new addition to our family! We can now be found at www.bushfamilyfive.com Make sure you bookmark the new URL because the old one will no longer work.

























No comments:
Post a Comment