Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Going Back: 921 Days and 938 Days

I completely forgot that I never posted the pictures from our trip to the National Zoo! The zoo trip was on March 26th, so before Easter. I also have pictures of Arianna's haircut on April 12th!


We packed a lunch and spent a nice day at the zoo with friends!
IMG_5557
IMG_5558
IMG_5561
IMG_5565
IMG_5566
IMG_5571
IMG_5574
IMG_5576
IMG_5577
IMG_5583
IMG_5585
IMG_5590
IMG_5593
IMG_5594
IMG_5597
IMG_5601
IMG_5605
IMG_5608
IMG_5610
IMG_5611
IMG_5616
IMG_5630
IMG_5632
IMG_5639
IMG_5643
IMG_5644
IMG_5645
IMG_5647
IMG_5651
IMG_5661
IMG_5664
IMG_5666

Lazy alpaca :)
IMG_5668

I'm not sure if it was new or if we just missed it last time, but there was a kid's play area with a giant foam pizza that they could climb on. I think they had more fun running around on this pizza than they did looking at any of the animals.

IMG_5672
IMG_5670
IMG_5675
IMG_5678
IMG_5679 

IMG_5689

April 12th- We've been growing Arianna's hair out for about a year and a half now and I really loved how long it had gotten. What I (and she) didn't really love was having to work a brush through the tangles every morning. Her hair is so thin that it tangles incredibly easy and even with detangler, there were always horrible knots. She finally asked me to cut it off one morning so I told her that we would take her to get a haircut sometime over Spring Break.

Before:
IMG_5843

IMG_5842

IMG_5844
IMG_5847
IMG_5848

She looked so much older immediately after! :(

IMG_5849
IMG_5850

Brand new do! We didn't take any length off of her bangs and I love how they flow right into her hair now.
IMG_5851
IMG_5853

No comments:

Post a Comment