Monday, June 11, 2012

998 Days/17w3d

I have been waiting what feels like FOREVER to post these pictures! Since I take most of the girls' photos myself, it's rare that I will pay another photographer to do photos for us. I decided last year that I was ok with paying someone to take an annual family photo around Christmas each year, but that was it. Last November, we had DeAnna McCasland take some Christmas photos and I fell in love with her work. She's amazingly talented and I just love her style. So when she announced that she would be doing princess themed mini sessions, I just couldn't help myself and I signed the girls up! I am so glad that I did. I just got the CD in the mail today and these photos are absolutely breathtaking and I cannot wait to order prints. Enjoy!

DSC_4090

My little girl is GORGEOUS!
DSC_4094

DSC_4100

DSC_4123

DSC_4132

Once she got over the initial shock of being told that she could jump on this bed, she had a blast!
DSC_4148

DSC_4155

DSC_4159

DSC_4161

Lucy started out the session cranky because she wanted me there with her.
DSC_4165

DSC_4177

Big sister cheered her up those and after a few minutes, she forgot all about me!
DSC_4192

I might just have to save up and order a canvas in this one.....
DSC_4194

DSC_4202

DSC_4208

DSC_4213

DSC_4223

DSC_4229

DSC_4232

Gosh, my baby is adorable!
DSC_4239

DSC_4243

LOVE this!
DSC_4269

DSC_4279

DSC_4284

DSC_4289

DSC_4292

DSC_4303

DSC_4317

DSC_4319

I will be sending a few prints to family, but if you want to order more on your own, I would highly highly recommend ordering them from mpix.com. They provide the best quality prints and are actually very reasonable price wise. We ordered our Christmas cards through them last year so if you received one, that should give you an idea of the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment