Monday, July 9, 2012

1028 Days/21w6d

I am still wayyyy behind on pictures and posting. We experienced three power outages in the span of a little over a week and it's amazing to me how much that's thrown me off of our normal routine. I also still haven't gotten my Macbook charger fixed because I haven't had time to drive out to the Apple store and have them swap it out. I'm going to try and get that done either tomorrow or next week. I still haven't even gotten our 4th of July pictures uploaded, but before I get any further behind, I'm going to do a quick post of Instagram photos just to try and catch up a bit!

What has Ari been up to?

Completing Level 1 swimming lessons!
Swim

Good morning! Swimming lesson this AM! ☀

Doing schoolwork to keep on track over the summer. She also helped create our Learning Corner!
Creating our learning space. #homeschooling #babysteps

Doing a Numbers worksheet in her dance clothes #homeschooling

Taking summer dance classes! Her last day of Jazz/Acro was today and next week she's moving on to Ballet Tap! This photo was actually from a photoshoot that she did at the dance studio to help promote productes made by Atutudes Handmade Tutus and Tina Dean Designs.
Such a girl

Photo by Karen Presecan Photography
aridance

Photo by Karen Presecan Photography
arikaren

Checking out books at the library
#books #reading

Teaching her sister to read
Teaching Lucy how to read while she learns to read. I wish I could freeze these moments and keep them in a little box ❤❤

Having fun on the 4th of July
Water play

When you're a kid, a fun day consists of a hot day and a sprinkler #thesimplethings #summer

Popsicle

Enjoying an ice cream cone
This kid is my vegetable/healthy eater, but she still loves her some ice cream!  #icecream #summer

#icecream #summer

Helping me make homemade whipped cream
I made some homemade whipped cream for the girls to dip their strawberries in. Ended up with way more whipped cream than strawberries. I don't think they minded.

Having fun with dad
Spinning!

Giving dad a push!

Moving on to Level 2 swimming lessons!
First day of Level 3 swimming lessons!

#summer #swimming

#summer #swimming



What has Lucy been up to?

Coloring on her face
A minute ago I heard Ari yell at Lucy not to color on herself so I yelled, "I don't care if she colors on herself as long as she doesn't color on the walls or the floor!" Um, I suppose this is my fault, eh? #art #momisms

Sleeping on mama
Lucy and mama <3

Untitled

Playing and picking books at the library
Library!

Untitled

Eating lots of ice cream
Strawberries and ice cream

 #summer

"Cheese" face!

Swimming on the 4th of July
Swimming at a BBQ!

Playing with toys at Uncle Bob and Aunt JoAnn's house during one of our power outages
Other people's toys are always more fun!

Tasting some homemade whipped cream
I made some homemade whipped cream for the girls to dip their strawberries in. Ended up with way more whipped cream than strawberries. I don't think they minded.

Having fun at the park
On the slide at the park earlier

Having a blast!

Untitled

Teething :(
She did this for an hour and would not be consoled. She finally just fell asleep. Wish I knew what was wrong with my poor little




What have I been up to?

Growing a baby!

18 weeks
#18weeks #pregnant Ignore the epic mess that my children made in my room. And yes, that is a potty chair

19 weeks
#19weeks #pregnant #pregnancy

20w6d
My little baby ❤ HR: 138. Measuring right in line with our guess date and HEALTHY!

Decorating our downstairs bathroom with a (randomly inspired) London theme
While at Target, I found these London city line decals and this greeting card and was randomly inspired to give our front bathroom a London theme. I am now Googling "The London Eye and Big Ben vinyl decals." Did I mention that we have absolutely no ties o

Attempting to relax among lots of stress and chaos
This + the Hypnobirthing Rainbow Relaxation cd = amazing sense of tranquility. This will happen daily if I have to stay up until midnight to get the alone time. #meditation #essentialoils #hypnotherapy

Loving on my babies
Mama fails at taking pictures of herself #hipstamatic

#love #mommy #daughter

Cheese face! #mommy #daughter #latergram

Apple!

She is getting so big! #mommy #daughter #silly #lovr

❤❤❤

I still have 4th of July pictures to post, but after this, that should be about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment