Monday, July 23, 2012

1039 Days/23w3d

Just a short recap of the last week :)

The girls had a dentist appointment!Lucy did great! She let the dentist look at all of her teeth and sat perfectly still during her cleaning! I'm very impressed with this office. Unfortunately, she also had three cavities in the teeth that she chipped several months ago. Thankfully, it was a quick and painless fix and they shouldn't cause her any problems before they fall out in a few years.
Dental cleaning! She did so good!

Toothbrush!

Arianna checked out perfectly with no cavities!
Big Girl's turn for a cleaning! This kid has no fear of the dentist whatsoever.

Shades!

Cleaning in progress. No cavities!

Throwing a fit because she couldn't sit on Ari's lap during her cleaning.
Life is so unfair.

Forgot about this from earlier. She threw herself on the ground because she was mad that she couldn't sit on Ari's lap during her cleaning.

Both girls left with a balloon and a toy. Great visit to the dentist!
Best part of going to the dentist!

Jon went to Camp David for the first time.
My husband ❤ #usmc #marines #military

We spent a few hours at the mall on a rainy day (apparently it storms ALL THE TIME in the summer in VA).
I wish someone would give me a ride!

"I want to follow Ari, but I'm just too small!" #sisters

Making friends.

I got my hair cut and colored! You honestly can't tell much of a difference other than it's shorter and the ends are no longer blonde. It's a little bight shorter and not as thick so I'm ok with it. I think I've come to the sad realization that there are no really great salons in VA unless you want to pay $200. Which I might just do next time, but this works for now.
Before the cut.

Letting color set.

New cut and color though you can't tell too much of a difference. The main difference is that it's wayyyy thinner and about two inches shorter. . #hipstamatic #haircut ✂

Jon made a really good spaghetti dinner!
Why yes, that IS my husband in the kitchen making spaghetti and homemade meatballs at almost 9pm because I said I wanted a nice dinner. ❤

The girls enjoyed cupcakes!
She's been waiting all day for this cupcake!

She looks like The Joker lol.

Jon and I are awful and started playing "where's your nose?" in an attempt to get her to smear blue frosting all over her nose.

Arianna completed her last week of Preschool Level 3 swimming lessons and will be moving on to Swimming Level 1!!!
Swimming lessons!

In the big pool today!

Mad again because she couldn't do what sister was doing.
Wahhhh, my life totally sucks because mom wouldn't let me jump in the pool! Woe is me, I'm so mistreated! #toddler

Oh look, I'm already over it. I guess life isn't so bad.

Arianna started her first week of Ballet/Tap, but unfortunately there was only one other girl signed up for that class and they need a minimum of 3 in order to continue a class. Since nobody else signed up, both of the girls were moved to Tumbling which Arianna also enjoys (plus she's done Ballet/Tap before so it's not like she was missing out on anything new).
First day of Tumbling!

I can't wait until next summer! Lucy will be old enough for classes so she will finally get to do something that big sister does!
#sisters #love

Headlock hug lol.

23 weeks pregnant with the little one :)
#23weeks #pregnant #pregnancy I cheated and took my weekly photo after lunch this time so that I look pregnant and not just like I drank too much beer

I promise better pictures are coming! We've been on the go so much lately that I've just been taking the phone and the ipad everywhere and leaving my camera at home because unless we go somewhere special that we don't go often, I don't even think to take the camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment