Sunday, May 12, 2013

1333 Days

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO OUR WONDERFUL MOTHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS!

My mom, Sharon Pfeifer. Thank you for loving me unconditionally even through some of my lowest and most difficult points. I know I was not always an easy child, but you never gave up on me and I hope to be half the mother to my children as you were to me as well as the grandma that my (someday) grandchildren deserve.

Grandma (and grandpa) and Ari after Ari came home from the hospital
3

Mom and I the day I got married
momandi

Grandma, Ari, and Lucy a week or so after Lucy was born
IMG_7593

Grandma holds Ruby in church
Day 10- #Grandma/Grandpa. Ruby and grandma at church this morning. #photoadaybaby #babysfirstmonth

Holding Lucy on her second birthday
IMG_8636

Grandma, Ruby, and Ari
IMG_1033


My mother-in-law, Leslie. Thank you for accepting me, loving me, supporting me, and being a wonderful mother-in-law and grandmother. Thank you for helping to shape my husband into the man that he is today. I hope that I do as wonderful of a job with my children as you have with yours.

Jon and his mom dancing at our wedding
jonandmom

Grandma Leslie meets Lucy
IMG_8368

Grandma Leslie meets Ruby
IMG_0691


My grandmother, Marge. We love you and miss you! Thank you for wonderful childhood memories of baking cookies, going to the post office, climbing the tree in the backyard, exploring in the basement, and Barbie ornaments on Christmas. I look forward to hopefully being able to bring my entire family to Kansas so that you can meet them all.

Ari and my grandma in September 2010
grandmamarge

grandmamarge2


Jon's grandmother, Darrene. Thank you for always welcoming us into your home, praying for us, and being such a wonderful grandmother and great grandmother. We love you and look forward to hopefully seeing a lot more of you if we are blessed to end up stationed closer to home for the next three years.

Darrene and Jon at our wedding
jonanddar

Great Grandma Darrene and Lucy during Lucy's first visit to AZ
IMG_8311

Great Grandma meets Ruby for the first time
IMG_0632 - Version 3


TO MY CHILDREN: Thank you thank you thank you for the joy that you bring me, your hugs and kisses, your laughter, your beautiful drawings, and your forgiveness when I don't always get this "mom thing" right. I love you with all of my heart and every fiber of my being and I hope that I can live up to being the mom that you all deserve.

February 2007
mommy and ari

P2080030

November 2010
IMG_7429

IMG_7464

November 2012
IMG_8463

IMG_8470

photo(25)

April 2013
IMG_0949

IMG_0947


To our grandmothers in Heaven, Regina Pfeifer and Lucille Evans: Thank you for watching over us and we will see you again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment