Saturday, October 10, 2009

21 Days

Today Arianna and I ventured out to Jacksonville. Being from AZ, aka The Land of Malls, it was very different to have to drive 45 minutes to a mall (with only three small department stores I might add). I also forgot that Camp LeJeune is in J-ville so for the most part it was just like being around here- Marines everywhere!

This was pretty much my view all the way to J-ville


Arianna on the way out there


Moi


J-ville is a big military town just like Havelock and New Bern


Our main reason for driving out there. Finally got our wireless router!


Later that evening, Arianna and I drove back to Cherry Point to pick Jon up. He's in uniform because he had been at a funeral in Raleigh most of the day (a friend from his shop died in a car accident). I will spare everyone the long version of my "adventure" on base and just post a few more pictures.

She was exhausted after a long day




I married quite a fabulous looking man :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment