Friday, October 16, 2009

28 Days

I finally went and got my military ID today! It's not as cool as Jon's with the little gold security chip and sparkly EGA, but it does give me permission to shop at the MCX. Yay, cheap stuff! I am not pleased to report though that DEERS has replaced the DMV as the Number 1 Worst Place To Get Your Picture Taken.

Not so cute, haha


I'm glad I finally got it though! Monday we're going to JAG get a POA so I can take care of getting Arianna and I enrolled in Tricare without having to drag poor Jon out of work again just to sign one piece of paper. Seriously, people are NOT joking when they tell you to get a POA as soon as you get married (if you're military, that is). Very inconvenient not to have one.

On Wednesday, Arianna and I went and hung out with Stephanie. She's married to one of the guys in Jon's shop and is a very neat lady! She owns two horses that she keeps at a stable out here so she took us out to see them. Arianna thought this was very cool, she loves animals almost as much as she loves babies




Stephanie and one of the horses






When we got home, Arianna decided that she needed some "sunglasses" even thought it had been gray and raining all day. Love the imagination!




As for today, we don't really have any plans. I'd like to go do something just to get us out of the house, but I'm not really sure what. Maybe we'll go check out the MCX. For those who don't know what that is, it's almost like the Marine Corps version of Walmart. Things are super cheap because it's on base and you have to have a military ID to shop there. I've been there before and it's honestly nothing special, I just want to go now because I can :p I'll leave everyone with some shots from today.

I LOVE this outfit!






I just realized that this entry is acronyms galore!

Dinner tonight: Sweet and sour pork with sauteed peppers and onions and white rice

No comments:

Post a Comment