Well, I celebrated my 24th birthday today! I am happy to have made it another year and look forward to the year ahead. It's hard to believe that by my next birthday I will be halfway to 30....where has the time gone?
I had a great day! I got flowers from my mom and dad which was a nice surprise. Beautiful too! When Jon got home we went to Chili's where I got my beloved Buffalo Chicken Salad. I ate way too much, but it was worth it. I just wasn't up to cooking a huge meal and used my birthday as an excuse to go out. Hey, I only get one a year, I may as well take advantage of it, right? ;)
We came home and Arianna got to talk to my parents on Skype. She told them all about her Easter and showed them her new dress. She just loves her grandparents. We talked to them until 9pm which is her bedtime. We put her to bed and now we're winding down. I've got to throw a load of laundry in the dryer and then I'll head up to bed.
So today was a good day and I'm feeling very thankful and blessed. I have so many good things in my life and I really couldn't ask for anything more. I can't wait to see what else 2010 has to offer has in store for our family!
Actually, there is one other thing, but you're going to have to figure it out yourself. I'm sure you've noticed the randomly colored letters throughout the post. Put them together and see what you come up with!
Happy 24th Birthday to me :)
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment