Have I really been married for 202 days!? Wow.....
So those of you who saw my last entry (or who are friends with me on Facebook or LiveJournal) have probably figured out by now that we are expecting our second baby. Baby #2 is due around the end of November. That makes me about 6 weeks along so we've got quite a ways to go! We are very excited though and can't wait to meet this new member of our family.
Arianna is excited at the thought of being a big sister. She's very curious as to "where her baby boy sister is" and when she gets to meet him/her. She's excited to be able to kiss the baby and hold the baby and has already promised to be a good big sister. Gosh, I've got the best little girl!
Today she got a bit rowdy and ripped the hem of her dress. I just couldn't be mad at her when I saw what she did when she realized that it had torn
So those of you who saw my last entry (or who are friends with me on Facebook or LiveJournal) have probably figured out by now that we are expecting our second baby. Baby #2 is due around the end of November. That makes me about 6 weeks along so we've got quite a ways to go! We are very excited though and can't wait to meet this new member of our family.
Arianna is excited at the thought of being a big sister. She's very curious as to "where her baby boy sister is" and when she gets to meet him/her. She's excited to be able to kiss the baby and hold the baby and has already promised to be a good big sister. Gosh, I've got the best little girl!
Today she got a bit rowdy and ripped the hem of her dress. I just couldn't be mad at her when I saw what she did when she realized that it had torn
My baby wearing her baby




I can't wait to see her as a big sister!

























No comments:
Post a Comment