Did I mention that my girls had a TON of pictures taken yesterday? Ari and I started the day with professional photos at her dance studio. They took one group shot and one individual which I haven't seen yet and won't for probably about two weeks. As soon as they're available, I'll either post the link to them or wait until we order and then post copies here.
After we finished up there, we got her out of her costume, back into regular clothes (no costumes outside of the studio is her teacher's rule), went home, got her back INTO to her costume and accessories, and took some more pictures. Those can be seen in my last entry here.
When we finished with those, we had just enough time to get the makeup washed off of her face, get her a quick shower to wash the hairspray out of her hair, and get her re-dressed into her outfit for our Princess photoshoot with DeAnna McCasland! I've been looking forward to this ever since we booked the shoot two months ago. We've been working with DeAnna since December when she did our family Christmas pictures and she will also hopefully be photographing Little One's birth! I knew that whatever she did would be good, but I got to see a sneak peak to day and......OH MY STARS!!!! She FAR exceeded all of my expectations and I absolutely cannot wait to get the CD in the mail with the rest of the photos. They are some of the most beautiful pictures of my girls that I've ever seen (and you all know I've take LOTS of pictures of my girls). She really captured their relationship and each one of their personalities. Lucy really made her work hard to get good shots because she didn't NOT want to sit still, but DeAnna pulled it off. I don't think I've ever been so impressed with photos. Take a look at my pretty princesses!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58705769@N08/7241528054/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58705769@N08/7241528314/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58705769@N08/7241528598/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58705769@N08/7241528416/
Just links until I get the CD (I can't embed them directly from Flickr because the images are protected), but I promise I will post them all here as soon as I have copies!
We've got a semi-busy week! Dance this afternoon (only two more classes until recital!), errands tomorrow, and I need to order cupcakes to take to Ari's class on Friday to celebrate her being Star of the Week (a bigger post on that will probably be up on Saturday). I've also decided to start going to the gym daily as long as I feel ok. I haven't been working out or really exercising at all since I found out that I was pregnant. Not for lack of wanting to, but because I'm just so sick during the first trimester. I felt pretty good this morning and decided to just go for it. The housing office gym has an enclosed playroom that I can put Lucy in where we can still see each other while I run on the treadmill. I got in a short run today and while my mile time is horrid and embarrassing and way too pathetic to post, I felt pretty good afterward! Hopefully I'll be able to make this part of my daily routine, improve my time, and just be in better shape before the baby arrives. I'm not a big person, but I've been feeling very tired and winded lately which concerns me and makes me afraid of what 40 weeks (and my birth) is going to feel like if I don't get some more oxygen flowing through me early on.
So that's about it! I'll still be checking in with Ari's lunches each day. Today's lunch will be posted along with tomorrows and the theme is Garden! I'm excited about this one :)
Monday, May 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment