Thursday, January 17, 2013

1218 Days

*This is being posted late because I wanted to leave Ruby's 2 month entry up for a bit for everyone to see. Week 2 of Project 365!*

Day 8
Day 1

Jon made a late night for just the two of us.
IMG_9377

IMG_9378

IMG_9379

I got to clean up the aftermath, but the food was 100% worth the mess ;)
IMG_9380 - Version 2

IMG_9381

Day 9
Day 2

Our last appointment with our midwife, Tammi McKinley. I'm going to miss seeing her regularly, it was a bittersweet appointment.
IMG_9384

IMG_9385

IMG_9386

IMG_9389

IMG_9393

IMG_9394

Day 10
This arrived in the mail from the girls' Auntie Missy! A beautifully framed photo of Ruby's birth stats. I can't wait to hang this up next to her bed :D
Day 3

Day 11
Day 4

Love seeing these boxes sitting at my door! Today's delivery was a snowflake themed warmer for January and some yummy new bars. www.scentsationalsarah.com
IMG_9400

Day 12
Sneak peak of Valentine's Day photos!
Day 5

Day 13
Day 6

Getting everybody ready for church!
IMG_9433

Daddy helping Ari with a Bible verse project for Sunday school
IMG_9416

IMG_9425

IMG_9434

Day 14
Taking photos for Ari's Valentine's Day cards which will be part of next week's post!
Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment