The week before recital, we had pictures! She didn't do an ensemble photo, the costume was just a black leotard that she already owned and a periwinkle blue skirt.
Ballet Costume
Tap Costume
Recital day went surprisingly smoothly! The girls and I arrived at MVHS at 1pm and help Ari get back into the dressing room where she would spend the majority of her day. We went into the auditorium at 1:30pm and Uncle Bob and Aunt JoAnn arrived just as the lights were dimming for the show to start at 2pm. I was so grateful to have two extra pairs of hands to help with the littles so that I could take photos and video! When the first dance started, I took out my camera to snap some practice shots so that I would be ready to go when Ari went on stage. I turned it on and.....nothing. Completely dead battery. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty heartbroken that I didn't get any photos of Ari's last recital. I tried to snap some with my phone, but unfortunately the stage lights completely washed everything out and we were so far away (when you bring a toddler and a baby to a dance recital, you sit near the back in case you need to make a quick exit) that you wouldn't be able to tell which dancer was Ari anyway. I did get video of the routine though and we ordered the professional DVD so we'll have that.
Ballet- Dancing Queen
Tap- Call Me Maybe
Ballet- Ensemble
Go to this website: http://www.nicholas-photography.com/stafforddancecenter
***You will need to contact me for the password***
Recital:
Once you are logged in, click on the Stafford Dance Recital album and click "Show All". Ari's routines are shown in photos #16-29 and #373-410
Costume photos:
Return to the main page and click on the Stafford Dance Center Portraits and click "Show All". Ari is in photos #14, #15, #22-24, #125, #127, and #132-134
If you wish to order copies, you may do so directly from the website. PLEASE do not attempt to download the images without paying for them as this is theft. The business owners do have a way to track IP's and they have made it clear that they will pursue legal action against anyone downloading the photos illegally. I normally wouldn't even bring this up because I know it won't be a problem among our family members, but sadly some parents from the studio WERE caught doing this so I feel the need to put it out there.





























No comments:
Post a Comment