Friday, June 14, 2013

1366 Days

SEVEN MONTHS OLD!

Wearing a onesie that @mrsdewees gave me when I was pregnant with Lucy. Kept thinking that this was a size 9M and held off on putting it on. Turns out it's a 3-6M and barely fits now! Glad I got a shot of Ruby in it before it's too small. #homebirth #pict

Weight/Length:
17 pounds/25 inches

Eating:
Still no solids as we wait for daddy to return from San Diego! We will definitely be letting her start experimenting with food in the coming month though!

Sleep:
No change from the past couple of months. 2-3 30 minute naps during the day, and up 1-2 times a night to nurse. She is usually down by 9pm for the night and wakes up between 6-7am.
This poor baby cried and cried while I made breakfast for the older two. I finally pulled her into my lap after I finished and about a minute later, this happened. I love having a snuggler #pictapgo_app #babysfirstyear

I think she's going to be another one of those kids who can sleep anywhere.
Left the baby upstairs with her sisters while I mopped and vacuumed downstairs. Came back upstairs to this. Her sisters are so wonderful with her ❤ #latergram #pictapgo_app

Health:
June 4th- We have a tooth! Her lower left central incisor (bottom, middle, left) popped through. I expect by next month, the right one will have come through as well. She's a pretty easy teether and has't been too fussy!

Milestones:
*Sitting unassisted
Not a huge fan of the play place. Too many big kids!
Poor Ru Star was not a fan of the playplace!  #pictapgo_app

Lucy saw Ruby in distress and ran over to shoo the older kids away. She sat with her for a few minutes before giving her a kiss and telling her, "I love you Ruby, it's ok."
1. Ru is afraid of the older kids. 2. Lu sees her sister upset and makes her way over. 3. Lu shoes away the other kids by saying, "Ruby scared! Want to be left alone!" 4. Ru is happy again, Lu gives her a kiss before going back over to play. Ari has done

*She started pulling up on toys and furniture last month. This month she is doing it more often and she's starting to cruise around!
Smiley smiling mc smile girl  #pictapgo_app #babysfirstyear @jonb421

June 6th- went swimming for the first time. No photos of her in the water since I was on my own with all three of them, but here she is in one of her bathing suits! She was not a fan of the cold water and clung to me the entire time.
Ready to swim for the first time! ☀ #pictapgo_app

Whew! Seven months old. We are now officially closer to one year than we are to her birth which means it's time to start thinking about how we're going to celebrate her first birthday! We will be in Arizona meaning both sets of grandparents and her uncle will get to celebrate with us as well as several friends and her Auntie Missy has volunteered to make her cake! It's definitely going to be a special day and I'm excited to start planning it out.

First time out playing in the rain
Ru-hawk! #pictapgo_app #babysfirstyear

Apparently Ru is a horse!
"I sit on my sister giddyup!" (Don't worry, she wasn't really sitting on her.) #pictapgo_app

She really is such a happy baby  #pictapgo_app

She is seriously the happiest baby
Ru Ru Smiley Star! ⭐#pictapgo_app

Hanging out in the cafeteria on Ari's last day of school!
This baby #pictapgo_app

A driving lesson
Driving lesson!  #pictapgo_app #babysfirstyear

All dressed up for Ari's recital!
Happy little girl did so good at the recital! #latergram #pictapgo_app

The eyes are still blue, for anyone keeping track ;)
Mama and Ru after a rare nap #latergram #pictapgo_app

Next month will be Ruby's last monthly update from Virginia! She'll be finishing up her first year of life in Arizona!





No comments:

Post a Comment