Sunday, June 16, 2013

1368 Days

To my husband: I cannot thank you enough for everything that you do for the girls. You came into Arianna's life during a time when she needed a daddy and you loved her and took care of her even though you had no obligation to and you have helped shape her into the amazing little girl that she is today. You helped me bring Lucy and Ruby into the world and continue to provide for them and protect them every day. I have such high hopes and dreams for their futures knowing that they are influenced by you. Thank you for providing them with an amazing example of how a husband should treat his wife and how a father should treat his children. I couldn't ask for a better father for my girls.

Happy Father's Day @jonb421 We can't wait for you to get home! ❤ #nofilter #fathersday #pictapgo_app

Oh these two  #latergram #pictapgo

She wanted to sit on @jonb421's shoulders lol. #latergram #pictapgo

Daddy and tiny ❤ #latergram #pictapgo @jonb421

#PicTapGo #latergram

IMG_0999

IMG_0993

IMG_0984

IMG_0977

One from #Easter Sunday after church #latergram #pictapgo

Helping daddy wash his truck #vacation #pictapgo

To my father: thank you for another year of unconditional love, unwavering support, fatherly advice, and help with the grandkids. I am thrilled that we will spend the next three years closer to home. Seeing my children play and interact with their grandpa the way I remember doing so as a child is one of the greatest gifts I've been given as a mother and I look forward to being able to see more of that in the coming years.

IMG_8859

IMG_1076

IMG_1065

IMG_1061

IMG_1056

Grand kids❤ #pictapgo

Grandpa and all of his granddaughters ❤ #grandpa #granddaughter #pictapgo

To my father-in-law: Year after year, you continue to model selflessness, perseverance, faith, and a strength that inspires both my husband and I. No matter what you are faced with, you keep moving forward with a positive attitude and faith in the Lord. Thank you for never giving up and showing us that everything is possible through Christ. We can't wait to get home and be able to see more of you!

IMG_8381

IMG_8375

IMG_8476

IMG_8319

IMG_8317

Grandpa Irving and Ruby #babysfirstyear #latergram #pictapgo @jonb421

Grandpa Irving and Tiny after church #babysfirstyear #PicTapGo

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

PS: I apologize that your cards are going to be late. They were dropped in the mail today and will likely be delivered the first half of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment