Friday, December 11, 2009

84 Days

We finally got the trees decorated!
Arianna's tree






The Family Tree










Our project for this weekend is getting the lights up on the house. We were going to do it last weekend, but I didn't get nearly enough lights (I got ONE box of icicle lights which was just enough to cover the length of the porch, haha). I went out and bought three boxes of colored lights at the exchange and hopefully that will be enough to make the outside look nice. I can't believe there are only two weeks until Christmas! Our first real Christmas as a family. It's going to be strange being so far away from family, but we'll find a way to make it nice. I hope Jon likes his gifts and I can't wait to see the look on Arianna's face when she comes out on Christmas morning and finds her scooter! I would like to make something special fir Christmas dinner and I think Arianna and I will make cookies the night before to leave for Santa and the reindeer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment