We were going to let Arianna take the stuff out of her stocking this evening, but Jon reminded me that Santa is supposed to stuff the stocking and Santa doesn't come until tonight! So we decided to just let her open one of her presents from us instead.
Daddy picked this out for her
She was so excited that she got to open a present
Just realized that the bottom of our tree looks a bit...bare, haha.
Presents!
Merry Christmas!
We put Arianna to bed about an hour ago and when we're sure she's asleep, we're going to build her scooter and basketball goal. I can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning. She is ALWAYS up before we are so I'm thinking about keeping the big presents hidden until we all get up and then setting them out when she's not looking. I want to get pictures of her when she sees the scooter.

























No comments:
Post a Comment