MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY: WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU ALL A SAFE AND JOYFUL CHRISTMAS!
Jon and I last night


Got everything set up after Ariana went to bed


TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY: WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU ALL A SAFE AND JOYFUL CHRISTMAS!
Jon and I last night
Got everything set up after Ariana went to bed
Christmas morning!
Trying it out
Oops, Santa spilled the milk!
From Grandma and Grandpa
Grandma Mar got her some new shoes! They even light up!
She was sooo excited about this one
Daddy's turn
It was the only box I had around the house
Rack for a wine bottle and two glasses
Wine and cheese tray
Glenn Beck's Common Sense
Mama's turn
Gift card to White/Black!
Apparently he had the same problem finding a box.....
Clenn Beck's Christmas Sweater!
Trophy Queen wallet!
Mr. Beck made a lot of money off of us this Christmas :D
I LOVE it!
New dress up clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Bush
I love that she's playing basketball in a dress

























No comments:
Post a Comment