Divine:-
I love this one, it's girly and fun. I'm just not sure if it's too old for her

Cupcake-
I LOVE the plates that come with this one! I love everything cupcakes though.

Princess Castle-
This one is cute, but we did princesses last year. If we go with this one, I'll probably just get the invitations, the cookie cutters, and maybe the favor boxes. We can get our own pink and green plates.

I love this one, it's girly and fun. I'm just not sure if it's too old for her

Cupcake-
I LOVE the plates that come with this one! I love everything cupcakes though.

Princess Castle-
This one is cute, but we did princesses last year. If we go with this one, I'll probably just get the invitations, the cookie cutters, and maybe the favor boxes. We can get our own pink and green plates.

Leave me a comment on this entry and tell me which one you like best! I'll leave you with a picture of my big baby:

























where did my comment go?!
ReplyDelete