Sunday, January 10, 2010

114 Days

I rarely ever post pictures of myself, mainly because I'm usually behind the camera. This was taken (by me) last night right before we went to our neighbor's house for a going away party. We have 3 neighbors deploying within the month so we had a big bash.


So there. There is the only picture you will probably see of me for months unless I decide to have a rare moment and hand someone else my camera. :)

Arianna and I are at home today while Jon is on duty. We're just hanging around the house and Arianna is sleeping. She got sick early this morning so she's taking it easy. Poor thing :(

I think we've decided to go with the Cupcake theme for her birthday. The Pink and Black theme was a bit to old and we did Princesses last year. I need to decide if I'm going to make her cake myself or hunt down a decent bakery out here to do it. I ordered invitations and plates from the website and everything else I should be able to find locally. I was originally going to do gift bags, but decided against it because there are so many kids in the neighborhood that I don't even know exactly how many I'll need. We're only sending invitations out to the people that we know, but it's definitely not limited to just those people especially since the kids all play together. I'm also thinking about renting one of those bounce houses. Jon says you can rent them on base so I need to look into how much it costs.

It's almost 7pm so I should start getting dinner ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment