It's been a really nice past couple of days.
Sunday evening, Jon and I went on a date! We had our friends, Brad and Lisa, watching Arianna for a couple of hours while we went to Jacksonville for dinner and a movie. The alone time was very much needed and we both had a really good time. Brad and Lisa have a 7 month old son that Arianna adores so she enjoyed her evening as well.
Sunday evening, Jon and I went on a date! We had our friends, Brad and Lisa, watching Arianna for a couple of hours while we went to Jacksonville for dinner and a movie. The alone time was very much needed and we both had a really good time. Brad and Lisa have a 7 month old son that Arianna adores so she enjoyed her evening as well.

This morning, I ended up sleeping in until about 11am. Jon got up early and cleaned up the house a bit and then fedArianna, got her dressed, and helped her clean her room while I ate a late breakfast. Did I marry an amazing man or what? He got a few pictures of her at breakfast
She was supposed to be cleaning the room......
Brad, Lisa, and Remy came over around 1:30pm. Lisa and I left the guys at the house to workout while we went up to Target with the kids. There is only ONE Target in this area and Lisa wanted to put together a baby registry for her daughter who is due June 4th. We saw sooooo many cute things! It was really hard not to shop. I did find two pairs of flannel princess PJs on clearance so I picked them up for Arianna. She had a growth spurt and almost all of her PJs are too small.
We came back to the house and the guys had finished their workout so we just sat around the house for a while. Arianna went outside with her friends. Jon has these two HUGE tires in the garage that they use to workout and the kids had fun climbing on them and playing with Arianna's basketball hoop.
Remy- 7 months old
We came back to the house and the guys had finished their workout so we just sat around the house for a while. Arianna went outside with her friends. Jon has these two HUGE tires in the garage that they use to workout and the kids had fun climbing on them and playing with Arianna's basketball hoop.
Remy- 7 months old
Remy and mama
Last time I photographed him, he was 4 months old
Brad, Lisa, and Remy
Jon moving the 500 pound tire
I'm getting really spoiled having Jon home so much! I don't know what I'm going to do when all of the holidays are over with and he doesn't get as much time off!

























No comments:
Post a Comment