Monday, April 11, 2011

571 Days

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about the blog! Between playdates for the kids, photoshoots for friends, my birthday, and Jon being gone all of last week we have just been incredibly busy. I haven't had very much time to sit down and write out a proper update and get pictures up.

We are finally supposed to get some decent and consistent beautiful weather this week so I promise a ton of pictures. Arianna is getting a haircut tomorrow and I will be taking the girls' Easter pictures. Arianna also got a new outdoor playhouse (thanks Grandma!) and I'll have pictures up of that too. In the meantime here are the girls, just hanging out and having fun together.

IMG_9975

Easter photos that I did of my friend Dawn's girls. I can't wait to do Ari and Lucy's!
IMG_9992

IMG_0028

IMG_0183

IMG_0324

I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment