Monday, April 25, 2011

585 Days

Our precious Lucy is five months old today. I cannot believe how fast her first year is flying by!

IMG_0502

She not only rolls from front to back, but rolls and scoots all over the room. I can lay her down on one side of the room, leave for a minute, come back and she's halfway to the other side! She can lift her entire front half up on her arms and is trying so hard to get up on her knees. She just really wants to do whatever she can to make herself mobile, probably so she can keep up with her very active sister!

IMG_0512 - Version 2

Still no teeth, but five months old is when Arianna's first tooth broke through so we'll have to wait and see if Lucy follows in her footsteps. Her sleep habits are AMAZING. She's sleeps through the night (other than one or two feedings which I barely even wake up for), has a set time when she will go down for the night, and is often able to put herself to sleep. These three things are amazing to me because Arianna didn't do any of these things until she was almost three years old. So I am definitely thankful that Lucy is such a good sleeper!

IMG_0542

IMG_0532

Happy 5 Months, Lucy!
IMG_0549

I cannot wait to see how much more Lucy grows and changes over the next month. She just celebrated her first Easter and next month will take her first trip to the Washington DC Zoo. We will probably have a special celebration for her half birthday because I love any excuse to celebrate life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment