HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
She made me a mommy....

....and my mom a grandma!


One of the most special days a mother and daughter will ever share. Someday I will be in my mom's shoes and my daughter's will be in mine.

Jon's grandma- amazing woman!

The wonderful women who raised Jon and I.

The mother-son dance at our wedding.

My grandma and Arianna (September 2010)


The last few hours she spent in there.....

Mommy of two now!







Meeting great grandma for the first time

Lucy and Grandma Leslie


Lucy and my mom

Grandma Leslie with Arianna at her AZ birthday party(2011)



The hearts that beat outside of my body

She made me a mommy....

....and my mom a grandma!


One of the most special days a mother and daughter will ever share. Someday I will be in my mom's shoes and my daughter's will be in mine.

Jon's grandma- amazing woman!

The wonderful women who raised Jon and I.

The mother-son dance at our wedding.

My grandma and Arianna (September 2010)


The last few hours she spent in there.....

Mommy of two now!







Meeting great grandma for the first time

Lucy and Grandma Leslie


Lucy and my mom

Grandma Leslie with Arianna at her AZ birthday party(2011)



The hearts that beat outside of my body


























No comments:
Post a Comment