
Checking out the decorations and talking about the Halloween party she's going to have at school.



(As we were taking pictures of the decorations, Arianna's friend Noelani and her mom dropped by so that Nola could give Ari a gift- The Lion King!)


Today, Jon and I took the girls to Belvedere Plantation for the Fall Festival. We had a great time (even with the crazy wind) and came home with a pumpkin for Arianna.
Arianna modeling her Halloween outfit.



Lucy is ready for the Fall Festival!



Welcome to Belvedere Plantation!


Jumping on an inflatable trampoline.



Totally wicked cute ;)





Pony ride!





It was too dark and crowded to take pictures inside, but the barn was full of ropes that Jon helped Ari swing on.

"This little piggy went to market....."

Checking out the roosters and chickens.


<3 <3 <3

Time to feed the goats and sheep!




This....was absolutely hilarious!





Barrel slide




Finally Lucy's turn for some fun......

.......and fun she had!






They had larger barrel slides built in to a big hill.

Yup, I went down too!


Another set of slides.



She got to go down once with mom and once with dad! Happy girl <3


This was also hilarious and I wish I had gotten video. Arianna wanted to ride on these pedal tractors, but her legs weren't quite strong enough to work the pedals so Jon helped her. Since she had him to push her, she got to focus on steering. At some point, she realized that it was SUPER FUN to jerk the wheel to one side or the other and crash into the rail. Seeing her dad get flustered each time she did it made it even more fun :D


Did I mention that Jon was also holding Lucy while helping Arianna? That made it even MORE FUN (for me to watch)!

I finally decided to be nice and take the baby so that he could use both hands to push her.

As you can see, he is now helping her steer. His words after all of this was over were, "never again." Teaching her to drive should be fun (for him, of course).

Taking a hayride to the pumpkin patch.

Looking for the perfect pumpkin, though we all had different ideas of what "perfect" meant. I told her it needed to be small enough for her to carry (since Jon and I already had our hands full), Jon said it needed to have a stem, and Arianna wanted one "that isn't all gross and dirty."

Lucy's first experience with a pumpkin. "Hmm, what is this thing?"


We actually found a perfect pumpkin!







Love these girls <3




























No comments:
Post a Comment