I feel so blessed that Paw Paw was able to be present for our wedding and meet our two oldest children before he left us. I am incredibly grateful for the man he raised my father-in-law to be and the influence that he had in my husband's life. He was a hardworking man who overcame many obstacles to provide for his family and I hope that now he is able to rest ♥
Please keep Jon's side of the family in your thoughts and prayers today as they say their final goodbyes to Paw Paw and celebrate his amazing life.
Jon asked Paw Paw to pray over our wedding meal.
Meeting Lucy for the first time in January 2011. You can tell how proud he is of his great-granddaughter.
Having cookies with Ari.
Holding Lucy for the very first time.
Celebrating Lucy's first birthday. This is a really great shot of almost all of Jon's side of the family (minus his dad).
By Maysa White Photography
By Maysa White Photography
By Maysa White Photography
We'll miss you Paw Paw! We'll see you again someday.......





































No comments:
Post a Comment