HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FATHER, KEN! WE HOPE YOUR DAY IS RELAXING AND ENJOYABLE!
LOVE,
THE BUSH FAM{ILY}
TO EVERYBODY ELSE, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! BE LOVED :)
Ok, I apologize in advance for there being no Valentine photos of Lucy. The child absolutely refused to let me take her picture the day that I did Ari and Ruby's pictures and pretty much on every other day that I attempted to do it. I tried again this morning and asked her if she would like me to take her picture. This time, she said, "yes!" She even seemed enthusiastic about it until I broke the news that she had to put on clothes. She immediately lost interest and would not even be bribed with a lollipop (she really REALLY hates clothes). It went downhill from there and thus, no Valentine's Day photos of Lucy. Maybe I'll put her in her outfit and try to sneak a few pictures later this week, but for today it's just Ari and Ruby.
The photo that we used for her Valentine's Day cards.
Ruby's first Valentine's Day


































No comments:
Post a Comment