Three Months
Weight/Length:
17 pounds (I actually looked at the number on the scale, stepped back off of it, and stepped back on to double check because I couldn't believe that she gained four pounds since last month).
22 inches
Eating: 100% mama's milk! She's still nursing about every 2-3 hours and gaining weight nicely.
She is definitely not starving, as proven by her cheeks and multiple chins!
Sleep: She naps pretty well throughout the day, but she's been significantly more difficult to get down for bed at night (which is probably due to how well she naps during the day). She used to go down for the night around 9pm, but now it's closer to 11-11:30pm and she no longer really enjoys sleeping in her Rock&Play.
Sleeping off what I'm pretty sure was a growth spurt
Health: Perfect!
Milestones:
*Saw her first snow!
She was much happier bundled up inside the house.
*She's rolled from front to back and back to front a couple of times, but it's something that she's still working on mastering.
*Made the switch from newborn diapers to one-size. We're still using some of the newborn diapers, but she's officially big enough for one size!
*Celebrated her first Valentine's Day!
I know this isn't much of an update, but there is not a ton to update on other than that our third little blessing is a happy and healthy girl!
Still flashing those baby blues!
A tough moment in the life of a newborn
Trying out big sister's old jumper






























































No comments:
Post a Comment