Monday, February 18, 2013

1250 Days

Week 7 of Project 365

Day 43
Day 43

Modeling a hat made for her by our friend Vivid.
IMG_0134

A couple of Lucy during the day.
IMG_0139

IMG_0140


Day 44
Day 44

Jon gave me flowers a day before Valentine's Day and I got his gifts prepared for the next day ;)
IMG_0143

IMG_0146

IMG_0149


Day 45
Day 45

Happy Valentine's Day, love!
IMG_0152

IMG_0158

IMG_0159


Day 46
Day 46

Jon left for Arizona on the 15th. On the way home from the airport, the littles and I stopped by Abby's Lane. They had a Boba Mini out and as soon as Lucy spotted it, she had to have one of her own so that she can wear her babies just like mommy!
IMG_0160

IMG_0162

IMG_0165

IMG_0168

IMG_0170

IMG_0172

IMG_0176

Realized too late that I should have waited until after dance to let her put it on. She is not going to want to take it off to get in her carseat  #babywearing #boba #bobamini


Day 47
Day 47

I've slowly started selling Ruby's newborn diapers. Some of them don't even fit around her chunky thighs anymore and it's hard to believe just three short months ago, she was so tiny that they were slightly too big! My baby is growing so fast....
IMG_0185

IMG_0177

IMG_0182


Day 48
Day 48

Speaking of the chunk-a-chunk, here she is!
IMG_0191

IMG_0195


Day 49
Late afternoon nap occurred about five minute before we had to get in the car to go pick up Ari (at 3pm which is wayyyyy too late for Lucy to be napping). I thought about photographing the meltdown that ensued when I picked her up and put her in the car, but I'll just leave you with this :)
IMG_0203

Cross posted to 365 Days of Life, Love, and Laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment