Wednesday, September 1, 2010

348 Days/27w2d

I originally said that we would announce the name that we have chosen for our baby girl on Monday when I reach 28 weeks (third trimester). However, we've had a change of plans. My Uncle Dennis passed away yesterday evening after a long bout with cancer. Several of my aunts and uncles as well as my mom and my grandma have been out there to see him and we knew that it would not be long before we had to say goodbye. I'm sad to have lost a family member, but I am at peace knowing that he is no longer suffering. I find comfort in envisioning him being welcomed by all of those who have gone before him and being led to a quiet place where he can finally relax.

Now, what does this have to do with our daughter's name? Arianna and I will be going out for the memorial service which means that I may not have A.) internet access and B.) time to make an announcement on Monday. This means......we are announcing her name tomorrow!

I already told you what her initials are.....


Any guesses?


I thought about just announcing it tonight, but I want to give Jon enough time to tell his parents before we put it on the blog. We decided that the grandparents would be told first because...well they're the grandparents and there are some perks that come along with that title ;)

So tomorrow Baby Bush #2's name will no longer be a mystery! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment