Monday, September 6, 2010

353 Days/28 weeks

We didn't have any solid plans for today so we decided to spend a few hours at the North Pole My Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Mick met us up there and we had a really great time. Arianna had a blast! After seeing how excited she got over the North Pole, I can't wait to take her to one of the Disney parks someday!





We went into Santa's house, but Arianna was too shy to sit on his lap for a picture.


She went on a TON of rides!


















She rode this one twice! The first time she had a green airplane; the second time, a sparkly red one






Candy Cane Slide






The North Pole- my mom has a picture of me standing next to it when I was about five. It's a lot smaller than I remember. It must have shrunk with age.....






Face painting (well, face air brushing)








Uncle Mick joined her on the ladybug ride!






This is about when she started to get tired. She almost fell asleep in the boat!


Of course cotton candy woke her right up!






Train ride right before we left












I walked around the gift shops and found one that does personalized Christmas ornaments! I had this made for my girls:


I'm exhausted! We did so much walking and a lot of it was up and down stairs and ramps. I'm ready to spend some time in the jacuzzi with some jets on my back!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for Christmas!

    I love personalized ornaments like that! Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore all the little things you've had made for Lucy, especially the ornament! Well, that's for both of the girls. You know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete