They say that once you upload an image to the internet (or post anything on the internet, really), it's there forever. Even if you one day go back and remove it, it's still backed up on a server somewhere and can be found if you dig deep enough.
If that's true, and I believe it probably is, Arianna might stumble across some not-so-flattering pictures of herself someday. Like these!
If that's true, and I believe it probably is, Arianna might stumble across some not-so-flattering pictures of herself someday. Like these!
This is how she fell asleep two nights ago.



When she sleeps, she still looks exactly like she did as a newborn....with more hair.

Someday she'll be mad at me for taking these (and then posting them online on a PUBLIC blog!), but when I showed them to her the next day she thought it was the greatest and funniest thing in the world. Ah, toddlers.

























No comments:
Post a Comment