Thursday, September 30, 2010

377 Days/31w3d

MOVING DAY!!!

Finally! After all of the waiting, paperwork, cleaning up, de-cluttering, and organizing, we are finally packing up and headed to the home we will be in for at least the next three and a half years! We've done everything that we need to do and the rest is up to the movers who will be here soon. By the end of the day, everything will be packed up and ready to be delivered to the new place tomorrow.

I've got cookies, lemonade, and water set up for the movers in hopes that if I'm extra nice to them they'll be extra nice to my stuff, haha. This is my first experience with a military move and I hope it's a positive one. Thankfully, since it's a local move our stuff will go straight from the old house to the new one so we don't have to worry about anything sitting in storage or getting misplaced between here and there. I'm really just so excited I could burst!

Farewell, Knollwood Ct!


Our first look at the house












Pictures of the new house will be up as soon as we have internet again! I'm not sure when that will be so bear with me. We'll get cable and internet hooked up on the 6th, so I will be back then with lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment