Friday, October 1, 2010

378 Days/31w4d

I realized this morning (at about 3:30am, to be exact) that on October 1st, 2009, I was arriving at my home in New Bern, NC.




Exactly one year later, and I am moving to my new home in Quantico, VA!



Kind of makes me wonder what I'll be doing next October 1st. I guess I won't know until then, but I do know one thing that I won't be doing. MOVING! We are done moving for the next three years and I couldn't be happier! We just went and did a quick walk through of the house and I absolutely LOVE it! We have so much space, it's nice and clean, and I can't wait to make it our home!

Here are a few final looks at the Knollwood Ct. house after all of our stuff was packed up and taken to the new place. Jon went with the movers and I stayed behind and cleaned up a bit.

These guys did an AWESOME job! Not a single thing was missing or broken!




Breaking down boxes in the basement


What was left in the living room after the truck left.


Dining room


Time for a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment