Downstairs bathroom before.....

After (ok, so not much change here)

Front room before......

After!

Dining room before.....

After. Ignore the pillow case hanging in the window. Our dryer isn't working right and Sears can't get out here to check it until Monday. So I'm doing it the old fashioned way and hanging things to dry.

We've got a ton of space at the front of the dining room that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with. I'm thinking if we ever get a desk, we'll up against the wall that the baby swing is facing.

Kitchen before.....

After! I love my kitchen!

I gained back all of the counter space that I lost when we left the NC house and finally have room for all of my appliances!


We also gained back pantry space!

Laundry room (again, broken dryer which explains the hanging clothes)

Storage space in the laundry room

The World's Largest Storage Closet in the hallway upstairs. Really, I don't think I've ever seen a storage closet this big even in a regular house.

More of The World's Largest Storage Closet

Upstairs bathroom before......

After!


Master bedroom before......

After! It's SO nice having a big bedroom again!

In fact, I have so much room that I have room for a decorative end table!

Closet before.....

After!

Master bathroom before.....

After!


Shower before.....

After!

And finally, the third bedroom where I'm currently keeping all of Lucy's stuff. Funny, it seemed like I had a lot more baby clothes until I actually hung them up, haha.

That's it for now! I will put up pictures of Arianna's room just as soon as we have her new bedroom set put together as well as pictures of the hallway once I get some pictures hung! I'm so happy here! I finally feel like we're in a home (well, home for the next three year since technically Arizona will always be home).

























No comments:
Post a Comment