
The polymer butterfly in the middle was made by Whimsical Creations specifically for this bow. It matches her wings!
Decorating the house is coming along slowly, but surely. I didn't realize how much wall space we have until I started hanging pictures! All of my little 4x6 frames are much too small to hang on a large wall so I went out today and got some bigger frames that hold multiple pictures to fill up more space. The 4x6 frames will work nicely in the hallway and along the staircase. Now I just need to go through my Aperture library and decide which of the 2000+ pictures I am going to print and frame!
We also ordered Arianna a mattress so that we can finally get her room put together! We've been looking around for one, but nobody keeps twin xl mattresses in stock so we gave up trying to find one locally and ordered it online. It will be here sometime between the 20th-26th which is a little longer than I had hoped, but it gives me time to hunt down some bedding. I guess twin xl beds are usually only used in college dorms and it appears as though most college students aren't really interested in Disney Princess or Disney Fairy bedding. At this point I'm just looking for a plain colored set and we'll decorate the walls however she wants.
Lucy update! She's doing great and making me more and more uncomfortable every day. This is good though because it means that she's growing and moving a lot. She probably weighs anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5 pounds. I've been taking pictures of my belly every week and after today's picture I was amazed at how much she popped out in a week!
31 weeks, 5 days
Only about seven weeks left before we get to meet her!
































No comments:
Post a Comment