Saturday, October 23, 2010

400 Days/34w5d

We FINALLY got a call yesterday letting us know that Arianna's mattress was in! Jon went and picked it up this morning and we put on the bedding that my mom sent us (I could not find ANY twin xl stuff out here). We also moved the furniture around a bit because I didn't like having everything parallel.

Before


After!






She's thrilled!




I like the room much better this way and I feel like there is more space with the bed pushed up against the other wall. The only thing we still need to do is put the mirror up and I eventually want to get her some curtains, but for now I'm just happy that she can finally sleep in her big girl bed!

Arianna and I also ran a few errands today and put the finishing touches on her Halloween costume. She needed shoes and tights and I wanted to get her a long sleeve shirt just in case it's really cold on Halloween. I would hate for her to have to come home early from getting my her candy because she's freezing. We're going to a couple of Halloween and trick or treating events next week during the week so I wanted to have everything before then. Her costume is red and green with black dots and originally I set out looking for a green shirt and red tights. Iwasn't able to find either so I just went with black everything and I'm glad I did. The costume really looks great!









Tomorrow we're going to get a pumpkin carving kit and Jon and Arianna are going to decorate their pumpkins! I hope they last until Halloween. Last year in North Carolina they barely lasted a week before turning to mush because of the humidity :(

No comments:

Post a Comment