After trying both cooked broccoli and cooked asparagus last week and deciding that he didn't love them, Jon realized that the only way he's going to get his vegetables is to consume them in liquid form. So we got a Breville Juice Fountain! I'm really excited because I've been wanting a juicer for a while, it was just never really at the top of the list of our priorities. He found one for a good price on base though so he picked it up the other night and made his first batch of juice.
Arianna helped!
Green apple/celery/carrot juice




I wasn't a huge fan of this combination (too bitter for me), but Jon liked it and that's really all that matters. I love eating vegetables so I'm not too worried about drinking them, haha. There are lots of fruit juices that I'm eager to try though! Arianna and I did Gala apple/strawberry/raspberry and it was really good. I want to try strawberry/peach and apple/raspberry/pear. Looks like we're going to be buying even more fresh produce at the store from now on!
We've had beautiful, sunny weather for the past three days so I guess we were due for some rain! It rained all morning and into the early afternoon. It's finally cleared up and sunny again, but we're expecting more rain this evening. Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow so we can spend some time outside!
We've had beautiful, sunny weather for the past three days so I guess we were due for some rain! It rained all morning and into the early afternoon. It's finally cleared up and sunny again, but we're expecting more rain this evening. Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow so we can spend some time outside!




























No comments:
Post a Comment