We are finally settled into our new house! We just got our internet set up today and I will have pictures of the house up shortly. I absolutely LOVE our new house and our new community. I'm already sad knowing that we're only going to be here for a few years.
Here are a few of Arianna from the past couple of days. So far she's loving the new place and excited for us to get all of her new bedroom furniture set up! Her grandma bought her a new bed with trundle, dresser, and mirror from JC Penney and we just need to get her a mattress! It's a beautiful set, I can't wait to see it all set up. This is her set.
Here are a few of Arianna from the past couple of days. So far she's loving the new place and excited for us to get all of her new bedroom furniture set up! Her grandma bought her a new bed with trundle, dresser, and mirror from JC Penney and we just need to get her a mattress! It's a beautiful set, I can't wait to see it all set up. This is her set.
She helped Jon clean out something on the truck


Dirty hands from helping dad

One of the many parks within walking distance. This one is behind the houses across the street from us.










At the park right next to our mailbox




























No comments:
Post a Comment