Thursday, October 28, 2010

405 Days/35w3d

Today Arianna and I met our friends Amber and Brenten and went trick or treating at one of the office buildings on base!











Getting their candy bags




Haha, I love how he's looking at her!


Candy!






Amber's mom and Brenten














When we got back to the room that we started in, Brenton found the REAL candy stash!




The whole things lasted maybe ten minutes and the kids didn't get a ton of candy (which is no big deal because I'm sure they'll get more than enough on Halloween), but it was fun for them to get to wear their costumes and get out of the house. They looked adorable and enjoyed being able to see each other again.

Jon and Arianna still haven't had time to carve that second pumpkin so that's why I haven't posted the pictures of it yet. I think they will probably do it Saturday. I'm thinking about getting a third pumpkin because I found a design that I would like to carve for Lucy and I. It's a pregnant pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment