Saturday, November 3, 2012

1143 Days/38w1d

Just a few photos that I forgot to post in my giant October update!

The first week of October, I volunteered at Arianna's school book fair
Book fair!

The day that we found out that Paw Paw passed away, Jon and I took Lucy to the park (Ari was still at school). We wanted some peace and quiet and to just enjoy watching her play and laugh.
Perfect park day

Untitled

Daddy came to play!

Two of my three loves ❤❤

Untitled

Untitled

We all went to the book fair the following evening to let Arianna pick books and go to the ice cream social
Going to the book fair!

Picking books

She also picked out two books to donate to the classroom. Her choices were an I Spy and a Star Wars alphabet book
Giving her teacher the books she chose to donate to the classroom.

Ice cream!
Untitled

Ari started Girl Scouts! She loves it so far
Untitled

Ari's Girl Scout bag.

Girl Scout promise.

Fall
So happy to finally see the #Fall colors creeping through! Favorite season ever ❤

More #fall ❤

Ari mailed out Halloween cards with her school pictures in them to grandparents and great grandparents!
Mailing Halloween cards with her school pictures in them to her grandparents and great grandparents. @lesliebush52

Arianna got a note from a boy at school, haha.
Found this in Arianna's backpack ❤

Lucy and I went and had lunch with Ari at school. She loved it. I want to do it more often!
Had lunch with Ari at school today. I need to do this more often. #kindergarten

I voted! Jon and I are still registered to vote in Arizona so I had to have my parents send out my absentee ballot. I got it filled out and mailed and I'm proud to have participated.
Hooray!

"Waste your vote on me!" - Gary Johnson at the 2012 Third Party Debates on 10/23. (
And that is as political as this blog will likely ever get ;))
"Waste your vote on me!" - Gary Johnson at the 2012 Third Party Debates on 10/23. #NowThatsADebate #election #politics #thirdparty #liberty #libertarian #notrobomney

So that's it for October! We're officially into November which means RUBY MONTH! I don't really have a strong feeling about when Ruby will be coming. I was 38 weeks as of yesterday and she still hasn't dropped and my contractions haven't been consistent or timable (not that I've ever bothered timing contractions anyway). I tallied the results of our ExpectNet Poll and so far the date with the most guesses is November 14th (followed by the 11th and the 20th, and then the 10th). Mv ost people guessed that she will be born sometime in the AM and be between 7-8 pounds and 20 inches long (seems about right). Looks like my original guess was the 12th and Jon's was the 13th! Honestly, the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th would all be great days so I hope that one of us or the majority is right!

I originally wasn't sure whether we would notify people as soon as I went into labor or wait until after Ruby was born and we were all settled. We've decided that we will be letting everybody know as soon as we think that something is happening. A lot of people want to be able to light their candles, pray, and send us lots of positive thoughts and we definitely welcome all of that! I will likely have Jon call our parents (and parents are free to notify whoever they wish to after that) and I will probably post something on my Facebook. After that, we will be turning off our phones and I promise there will be another update as soon as she is here. If we have a minute to give updates in between that or I have someone here who is able to update for us, we will, but please don't panic if you get a phone call or see a Facebook post and then you don't hear from us for several hours. It's not that anything is wrong, it's that sometimes labor and birth takes time and it's important that we be "unplugged" and focused on what's going on with Ruby and I. Thank you all for your love, prayers, and support for Ruby and our family throughout my pregnancy! I'm not sure if I could possibly feel any more blessed than I do right now :)

38 Weeks!
#38weeks #pregnant #pregnancy #babybump #thirdtrimester #photoadaybirth #photoadaypregnancy Shouldn't be too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment