Friday, November 30, 2012

Going Back: 1164 Days and 1165 Days

Saturday November 24th, 2012- Lucy got her first haircut!

She was NOT excited when we first put her in the chair!
IMG_8611

IMG_8612

IMG_8613

IMG_8617

The lady who did her hair was fantastic! She was very patient with Lucy and never once got flustered with her crying. I think her calm demeanor helped Lucy eventually calm down.
IMG_8618

IMG_8621

IMG_8623

IMG_8627

It's not a drastic change, but I LOVE it! We cleaned up the "baby mullet" that she had on the bottom and trimmed her bangs so that they aren't hanging in her eyes. I think we might go a bit shorter next time, but this was perfect for a first cut!
IMG_8630

IMG_8632

Sunday November 25th, 2012- We celebrated Lucy's second birthday on her birthday. It was a small celebration with just family which turned out to be perfect. Sharing has been a bit of an issue and I think having tons of kids over wanting to play with her new toys would have sent straight into meltdown mode.

Wiped out after we got home from church.
IMG_8634

IMG_8635

IMG_8636

IMG_8637

Her party setup. Yo Gabba Gabba has definitely become her favorite show.
IMG_8663

IMG_8667

IMG_8676

Awake after a good nap and ready for her party!
IMG_8681

IMG_8684

She spotted her Brobie balloon.
IMG_8688

IMG_8689

She LOVES her Brobie balloon! #yogabbagabba #birthday

Lucy and Brobie ❤

Presents!
IMG_8697

IMG_8699

IMG_8704

IMG_8709

Playing with gifts! #vtech #birthday

She's been asking for slippers
IMG_8706

This Brobie pillow pet was the ONLY Yo Gabba Gabba toy I could find between Toys R Us, Target, AND Walmart.
IMG_8712

IMG_8716

IMG_8721

IMG_8724

Wearing her slippers and making music :)
IMG_8727

IMG_8734

IMG_8737

Opening a present from Grandma Leslie
IMG_8746

IMG_8747

Another present from Grandma Leslie!
Cutest book ever from @lesliebush52! #birthday

Cake time!
IMG_8748

IMG_8754

IMG_8756

Sneaking a taste....
IMG_8757

IMG_8766

IMG_8767

IMG_8769

IMG_8772

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCY!
IMG_8773

No comments:

Post a Comment