The Bush Family is proud to introduce our newest family member......
RUBY ESTELLE BUSH
Born at home in the water on November 14th , 2012 at 4:16am. 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. Welcomed by Mommy, Daddy, big sister Lucy, and our amazing birth team: Tammi McKinley and Camilla Yrure. Arianna slept through the birth, but we woke her up immediately after to meet her sister. We are all happy, healthy, and completely in love. Bigger update and more photos as soon as I have a chance!
Laboring in the pool with big sister, Lucy. My mini-doula :)
I am in awe of how amazing she did during the birth
I couldn't have asked for a better support team. They were everything that I needed them to be.
"My baby is here!"
I can't even describe the joy and love (and probably utter relief that it was over, haha) that I felt when this was taken. Love my husband for getting this shot. Lucy was saying, "aww, cute!" over and over.































<3 <3 <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAdore, adore, adore! Congratulations to the entire Bush family!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! Thank you for sharing <3 <3 Congratulations Bush family!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDelete