Monday, May 17, 2010

241 Days/12 weeks

I purposely waited until today to make this entry so that I could announce that I am 12 weeks pregnant and officially in my second trimester! I am elated! I actually didn't feel too bad today other than being extremely tired. I'm hoping this is a good sign as all of the early pregnancy ickiness is supposed to go away around 12 weeks.

I had my first appointment at the Woodbridge Clinic on the 13th! Jon didn't come along for this one, but Arianna and I got to take a peek at the little one which was really good for her. She now knows for sure that there is a baby and she's been rubbing and talking to my belly a lot ever since she saw it. I was 11w4d at my appointment and I measured perfectly so our due date remains November 29th. Here are the pictures that we got,

Baby #2 at 11w4d




It was definitely worth the wait to have the ultrasound done in the 11th week. My first ultrasound with Arianna was done at 4 weeks and then I had another one at 7 weeks. It was neat to see her, but she just looked like a kidney bean and didn't have any definable features. I can't wait until we have our 20 week ultrasound! Jon is definitely coming along for that one because that is also when we'll find out whether we'll be welcoming a boy or a girl in November. If you would like to take a guess at our Baby-To-Be's stats (sex, birthday/time, birth weight), click this link!

I will have another entry soon with Arianna pictures and an update on the rest of us so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment